InspiredArt Decoration

The Love WithIn The Space

Making Your Place Unique





Creating Unique Paintings for You and your Space





Art entering everything is Love


Free Art!



This kind of Art is of High Vibration!


For people,

Creating their space,

or redecorating it, 

for your store window, your hotel, your villa, or your office.

I will create a unique painting for you.


Alternatively, if you fall in love with one of the already available paintings, I will place it in your space. 



When I see you and your space I can fully sense the vibration and the color meant for you!

I let myself free

And the outcome is always magical!


Thus, your store window or your space attracts with the colors of your heart!

And you enjoy you!





🌷 

Why choose this kind of Art:



To adorn in Greek (diakosmo),

means to bring beauty through the Cosmos.

The essence of true beauty.

True harmony.


Here, Sky and Earth Are One!


This Art and adorning through this art, is unique.



Because it is energy placed in a specific areas, bringing, restoring, looking after and setting a smooth and free flow of energy. 


It is adorning in its highest quality.


Everything is energy.

Vibration. 

Vibration coming from a space has to do not only with what the eyes can see. 



These paintings bring out the qualities and the beauty of a space without interfering. 

They embrace, they bring peace and inspiration. 



Then one just feels good for no known reason. 

This is our Natural State.

Happiness!



This kind of Art is of High Vibration. 



It is spirit speaking to the heart, looking after the soul, bypassing the mind. 


This is why it is sacred and unique


This is how it is created. 



I accept commissions for your space. 

Each piece is a unique inspiration. 

And unique creation!


There are no prints,  I can not create something same or similar again. 


Unique 

No painting  in the world has the same essence or look.



Of course, you wanting it is of foremost importance. 

As well as feel inspired by it. 



I can work with your interior designer, bringing harmony into the project. 



Nothing natural truly needs adorning. 

We just put in place what the eyes of our heart love to see.

The eyes of the soul too!


in reality we want to see the qualities of our soul.

Our Nature 

That's why my series name Is *Our Nature*



I will be happy to co create with you.

Art entering everything is Love!



Despoina




🌺

Creative presentation of my paintings:


You can see some of my art_ pieces :


Loving Touch Decoration

http://followinginnerjoy.blogspot.com/2023/03/loving-touch-decoration.html 


Creations Our Nature 

http://followinginnerjoy.blogspot.com/2017/07/creations-our-nature.html


https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrpNxBeul13Wh2648uKtswA0STUwDTGXQ



🌺
Available Paintings 

Διαθέσιμοι Πίνακες / Available Paintings 
http://followinginnerjoy.blogspot.com/2023/04/available-paintings.html



🌺
To Adorn with This kind of Art Is Unique 
&why to choose it 
 
To Adorn with This kind of Art 
Creating Uniquely for You & Your Place
http://followinginnerjoy.blogspot.com/2023/04/creating-unique.html



🌺

About the spirit that paintings are created 


Δημιουργώντας με έμπνευση και Χρυσό! Inner Joy Creation

https://followinginnerjoy.blogspot.com/2015/03/creations.html




🌺

Contact information


www.instagram.com/painting.inner.joy.creation


despoinaoikonomou7@gmail.com





🌺

Procedure:


We book an appointment so I can have a look at your space. 

I can either propose an existing painting or I create a new one. 

You will have already seen my videos and my creating style. It is possible that you like a certain form. 

The result is always magical and beautiful. 


Whatever I create is pure energy from the source, translated into color and color forms. 


It is vibration carrying clear qualities. 



🌷

Cost and Payment Method


When I take the commision, you need to do a deposit in order for the Creation to begin. 

Settlement comes when the painting is finished and ready to be placed. 


Note: If you are not happy with the end result (has never happened before), 

the painting is not placed.

It is very important that you like the painting. 



Thank you

Despoina


Note :

In Greek my name Is Δέσποινα 

And I sign with my Greek name the paintings. 

In Greek my name means:

The lady that welcoms you!

The noble lady that  sovereign Her Inner House. 

I respect the female energy so I sign with my name !




Τα κείμενα, οι φωτογραφίες, οι πίνακες, 

τα βίντεο, 

έχουν πνευματικά δικαιώματα και ανήκουν στην κειμενογράφο ζωγράφο καλλιτέχνη, φωτογράφο δημιουργό, Δέσποινα Οικονόμου και δεν μπορούν να αναδημοσιευθούν, χρησιμοποιηθούν, 

από κανέναν δίχως την σύμφωνη γνώμη της δημιουργού. 


©copyright all rights reserved

Despoina Oikonomou

Following Inner Joy

Art Inner Joy Creation 



© Despoina Oikonomou

® art : Inner Joy Creation








0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου